CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've tagged students for the Omega Meme!
The rules are as followed:Each player answers six questions on this blog.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before the answers were listed.At the end of the post, the player tags 8 people and posts their blog names, and then goes to their blogs leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking the to read your blog.
1. My favorite TV show is...(explain why) I have 2 favorite t.v shows. One is that on Disney Channel, I like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I watch it because it is pretty funny. Then , I also watch Tom and Jerry. Anyone can watch that show. It is also hilarious.
2. My favorite meal is...(explain why)My favorite meal is lunch. This is my favorite meal because I can have a nice realaxing meal without any thing annoying going on and at this time I can actualy talk to my friends.
3. My favorite nonschool activity is...(explain in details that do not specify you)My favotite nonschool activity is to go to the library with my friends because we can go on the computer, read magazines, or just relax.
4. Someone I look up to is...(explain why)I look up to my mother because she gives me great advice, she helps me with my homework, she gives me tips on how to study for a big test, and she is someone that really takes care of me.
5. My goal for the future is...My goal for the future is to go to Stanford University, and then to become a pediatrition.
6. Explain what you do the first hour after school...(explain why but do not give specific activities that specify you. In the first hour after school I usualy like to watch t.v for 30 minutes then start my homework.

3 comments:

Treasure said...

Yes, you should add the section BLogs I read. If you need help let me know.

glowriter54 said...

hey, this is how you add a page element!

1. Go to Template
2. Click on one of the add a page element boxes
3. Choose the option that says "link list'
4. Label your new page element Blogs I read
5. Add the links for these blogs (you should have at least 8 from different classes)

butterfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.